Excel Worksheet contains lot of formulas and Functions. When ever your sending the file for review we need to hide the formulas from viewing. Follow the steps to hide formulas
- Select All the Cells in the entire worksheet [use Ctrl + A ].
- Home tab Format -> Format Cells -> Protection Tab and Uncheck the Locked and Hidden Check box.
- Select the Cells which contains Formulas and Functions.
- Home tab Format -> Format Cells -> Protection Tab and Check the Locked and Hidden Check boxes.
- Review Tab -> Protect Sheet Option
- Type Password to Protect the Sheet. [Note Only values are visible and Formula will be hidden]